Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Peacock Moon Publishing whose registered office is at 89 Coleford Bridge Road, Camberley, Surrey GU16 6DN, UK.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 13 years or over with an Instagram and/or Facebook account except employees of Peacock Moon Publishing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available in Issue 4 of the magazine as well as on the website at www.antkeepermagazine.com
6. The competition is running on Facebook and Instagram.
7. Only one entry per social media platform will be accepted per person (up to a maximum of two entries in total per person). More than two entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be the 30th of June 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Take a picture of yourself holding a copy of Ant Keeper Magazine OR a sign with Ant Keeper Magazine written on it and post it on Instagram and/or Facebook with the hashtag #iloveantkeepermagazine
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes include: an Ant Keeper Magazine sticker and poster pack, five 3D printed ant keyrings, a £10 voucher for LC Ants, a £10 voucher for British Ants, a print subscription to the magazine.
The prizes offered are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Peacock Moon Publishing‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. Peacock Moon Publishing reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Peacock Moon Publishing also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.